Thursday, September 8, 2011

Definitions and more gestures

Angle Dropping - Holding up a pencil, finding a standard and starting to transfer measurements to the paper.

Plumb Line - A line with a plumb attached to it, used for finding the depth of water or determining the vertical of an upright surface.

Level Line - A line lying in a level surface is a level line. It is thus a curved line normal to the plumb at all points.

Comparative Measuring - Using a certain object in the picture to relate to another, using it to make a more accurate size as well as be in the correct position. Example : Three Oranges stacked up are as tall as that vase.

My roommate's lamp with his hat hanging on it. I think i had gotten a little more realistic by now.



My roommate's television. I was trying to show how it was facing at an angle.


My pillow. I tried to show the major details of it. Drew too dark in some areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment